Instagram Bootcamp - Tuesday November 13th, 6:30-8:30pm
Instagram is one of the world’s most popular social media networks and getting your instagram feed on brand is the key to growing your followers. Have you ever clicked on an Instagram account and wondered how they make their feed look so perfect? We’ve got the answers!
Get excited about growing your instagram and your empire! We’re hosting a fun 2 hour workshop where you’ll learn how to use instagram to grow your business.
From this workshop you’ll get:
- 3 customized, on-brand images ready to be used on Instagram
- A personalized assessment of your Instagram account
- Easy and useful tips for taking better photos
- The confidence to rock the social media world on any platform
- Tips on how to use hashtags to grow your Instagram meaningfully
- Editing hacks to keep your photos looking on point
- 10 surefire content ideas
- The skills to speak as your brand online
Kat Tepylo has been developing social strategies for over 6 years, working with international brands and small businesses alike. She loves a good hashtag and creating engaging communities online. She's excited to get you passionate about your instagram feed!
Bring your smartphone and any small branded pieces you have (mug, businesses cards, etc) for an Instagram photoshoot.
Tuesday November 13th, 6:30-8:30pm
Watson & Lou, 383 Water Street
$50 + HST*
*Tickets can not be refunded but are transferrable.
Please help us keep Watson & Lou free of synthetic fragrance and do not wear cologne or perfume. Thank you!