Social Media Masterclass - Saturday, March 7th 1-3pm
Is social media stressing you out?
It's meant to be "social" and fun, but it can also become a major source of anxiety. Seasoned social media guru Kat Tepylo can help you turn that frustration into confidence and better engagement with her Social Media Masterclass. This workshop is perfect for non-profits, small business owners, and community organizations who are ready to engage with their audience more effectively on social media.
Whether you’re just getting started building your social empire, or are an experienced social media user looking to increase your following and engagement, this class will provide you with lots of strategies that you can immediately implement online.
Kat covers how to create powerful content across all platforms, with a focus on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
From this workshop you’ll learn:
- Strategies for getting your content seen on all platforms
- A content planning system that you ensures you are always creating great posts
- How the Instagram and Facebook algorithms actually work
- How to use hashtags to grow your Instagram meaningfully
- The confidence to rock the social media world on any platform
- How to grow your accounts
- Editing hacks to keep your photos looking on point
- How to get started with digital advertising
- The best tools for content creation
- 10 surefire content ideas
- The skills to tell your brand story online, and help people understand why they should care about it
Kat Tepylo has been empowering brands on social media for more than six years, working with small businesses and international brands alike. She loves a good hashtag and creating engaging communities online.
Saturday, March 7th, 1-3pm
Watson & Lou, 383 Water Street
$50 + HST*
*Tickets are workshop-specific and non-refundable, but can be transferred to a friend in the event of unanticipated circumstances.
Please help us keep W&L free of synthetic fragrances and avoid wearing perfume or other synthetically scented products. Thank you!