Small Business 101 - Monday April 17th; 5:30-8:00pm
Moulding your skills into an independent business can be overwhelming. Connecting with experienced business owners can help give you the knowledge and confidence to create a solid plan and execute it.
Join Erin Watson, owner of Watson & Lou, for a broad introduction to the many aspects of running a small business, including:
- Writing a business plan
- Achieving financial stability
- Organizational strategies
- Conducting effective market research
- The basics of successful marketing
- Working with staff/ collaborators
- Local financing options (including grant programs)
Watson & Lou, 383 Water Street, downtown Peterborough
Monday, April 17th; 5:30-8:00pm
*Tickets are workshop-specific and non-refundable, but can be transferred to a friend in the event of unanticipated circumstances.
Please help us keep W&L free of synthetic fragrance and refrain from wearing perfume or other heavily scented products. Thank you!